The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is an exclusive product designed for professional billiard ball maintenance to use in combination with the Aramith Ball Cleaner and the Aramith Ball Restorer.
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
- High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
- Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
- Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
- Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
- Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
- High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
- Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
- High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
- Wash at 60'C / 140'F when suitable.
- No ironing: ready to use after washing.